11 April 2007

Long Weekend in the Sub-tropics

I'm off to Ft. Lauderdale for a long weekend to see my cousin Kelly get married where I will get to wear this adorable dress pictured below. (Filipino fan not included, but absolutely necessary for impromptu cheesy photo shoot).

IMG_3201-1

When I bought the dress, the girl at the counter said,"Girl...you're gonna look like Pocahontas in this dress!" Thank you!

How convenient that I have a quilted map to show you where I will be going...

florida

I'm hoping to finish the back of my sweater for the second time by the time I return to Philly. It's about 1/3 of the way done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great dress, I don't know about indian princesses, however you do look great in it, and I would love one. I guess I'll just admire yours...

sulu-design said...

The dress is adorable! Was the salesgirl giving you a compliment, or making an unnecessary random remark? Thank you was the perfect response. Have a great time at the wedding!

Lisa said...

I just knew Philly was too quiet this weekend! Hope you had a fabulous time at the wedding.

The quilt is looking tres adorable.