29 September 2007

Feather and Fan Scarf

I have been on a mission to finish all of my knitting and craft projects, before starting anything new.

Feather and Fan


Tracy bought me this Adrienne Vittadini Fiora yarn 3 years ago. It became a hat...which I ripped out, and then I started this scarf. It sat in a bin for almost 2 years, and now it is finally completed.

Feather and Fan Scarf

Most of my knitting friends have huge stashes, and I love viewing theirs. (Especially since I've finally been invited to
Ravelry!)

Personally though, I don't like to have too much yarn or fabric around waiting to be used. It makes me feel anxious. Thus, the exhilaration I feel to have this last project completed.

Cupcake from Grocery

I think that deserves another cupcake from Grocery. In my opinion, they have the best cupcakes in Philadelphia. They're on 13th and Sansom.

3 comments:

Nic said...

I was thinking the scarf looked nice and then i clicked on the image to see it close up and I was like, it has sequins in it, awesome!! But I can't quite tell if it's dark purple or black. Anyway, congrats on finishing projects. You wouldn't believe how many unfinished projects I have!! Maybe this winter I will be productive....

Sherry W said...

Pretty scarf!
(hmmm, cuppycakes...dang you!)

sulu-design said...

I'm catching up on blog reading on my day off (I go and get a job and suddenly my world comes to a screeching halt), and I'm floored by how productive you've been. This gorgeous lacy scarf, the scarf you posted earlier, the cookbook, the invitations... so lovely and so impressive. I'm so glad I was able to catch up... you've inspired me!