My cashmere Pi Shawl is looking for an organ donor. It needs one more skein of Myne in this particular color. There is one gal on Ravelry who may just sell me a skein. The company is all out, I don't want to substitute the yarn, and I'm willing to wait. If not, I'm ripping it out and making something else.
In the meantime, I'm just happy that I unraveled what I had been putting off for two months. So my shawl is all prepped just waiting for more parts...fingers crossed.
I'm also going to suck it up and finish a pair of socks for my beau. It's only been a year since I started them. Enough already, I'm going to finish...by the end of February.
Okay, I'm waiting for ink to dry, so I can finish some watercolors for a special project. Hopefully I can share that soon.
Edited to add that I am now practically stalking said owner of more yarn, and turned down her offer to buy a skein as she is recovering from surgery, the poor dear! I told her to think about it for a couple more months, and I'll bug her again at the end of March. And while I was at it, I emailed the vendor to see if they would be making any more, by any chance...(wink)