04 March 2008

Sea Urchin Ring

Sheer chance found me browsing Etsy while this sea urchin ring was being featured on their front page. Well, sheer chance, and the fact that I forgot Kathy Jean's birthday, and wanted to send some Sulu-Design earrings to assuage my guilt...

From Turkey

The ring is from Star of the East, a wonderful mother and daughter team located in Turkey. After travelling across the Atlantic, it's now sitting on my dresser.

Sea Urchin Ring

I love my new ring, and it's the perfect size for my extra large man-hands!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Its so pretty! I love jewelry made from bits and pieces of nature.

Nic said...

i need to see a pic of it on your hand :)

Wendy said...

Knitting and wearing that ring will definitely be considered exercise!

W

sulu-design said...

That ring is pretty dang cool - how wonderful that belated birthday guilt brought you to it!

Simply Mindy said...

You made an extensive tour of the Flower Show! I'm glad you got some great souvenirs. Great pix!