21 April 2008

My Gocco Tutorial

I have been meaning to create a gocco tutorial for some time now. I'm not claiming to be an expert, but have a good idea how it works at this point. My tutorial is meant to be informative, and give a lot of detail with tips that have helped me. I know that there is stuff out there already, but I'm a blabbermouth, and couldn't resist.

17. Fire the lamps

It's step by step, in excruciating detail at some points. This is not because I think people are dumb, but I thought it could help anyone who needs a little bit more description and pictures to understand.

I know when I was learning to knit toe-up socks, I was looking for a step by step tutorial that had everything that I needed to see. When I finally found one, it helped so much, even though many may have thought that it was too descriptive.

So without further adieu, here is my Gocco Tutorial. The link will take you to my flickr account where you'll see photos and descriptions below.

Feel free to email me (vanilla.beanie@gmail.com) with any further questions! I hope this can help a few people, and finally help my friends understand what the heck I'm up to. (wink)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is an amazing tutorial! I've never heard of a Gocco before, I don't think they're even available in the UK, but I definitely want to get my hands on one now!

kat | Taylor Made designs said...

You rock! That is the best tutorial I have ever read. Seriously, insightful and informative :) I can only imagine how long that took you to do.

Oh I am jealous that you have the large one, I only have the small blue one. (which is over 7 years old!) I always thought I'd buy the bigger one, but just haven't bought one yet.

Lisa said...

Yowza! No wonder it took so long to post the tutorial! I want to see the beast in action someday.

Robin said...

Wow, that is really neat. I had wondered what Gocco is and now I know.