15 January 2009

Feeling Sluggish

I often find it hard to start talking once I stopped for longer than usual. (I know...me?! At a loss for verbage?!...) Well, I don't have to tell you everything all at once.

Socks That Rock

Here is some pink and purple yarn that I received from a holiday yarn swap at Rosie's in December. I tried not to become too attached, I knew someone would swipe it. But no, I guess more people hate purple than I thought possible! Thanks again to
Kate who didn't want it. I'm only one of her many fans! (wink)

Lace Ribbon Scarf 3

Yes. That is my third
Lace Ribbon Scarf. It's for Mike's mom, and was meant for Christmas. It was not possible to finish, so I made her a card showing what was on the way, and hope to finish it very soon. I think she'll love the color, since she's another fan of flamingos like yours truly.

First Linocut

Perhaps I'll be more talkative after I finish all my thank you cards tonight! I just hate having things hanging over my shoulder. Don't you?

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I have been feeling sluggish too. Its been hard to get motivated since coming home from CT. We need some mischief to get our spirits lit up!

sulu-design said...

Damn! I should have had you take my pink and purple photos.
I've got notes to write, too, and until I get them done, it's really hard for me to get anything else accomplished. I'm waking up early tomorrow to bite the bullet.

Jamie Watson said...

I have thank you notes to write too, you guys. I'll do them this weekend.

Beautiful scarf and card. Happy Friday.

kat @ Taylor Made designs said...

love those colours!
Good luck with the notes. I'm sure your thank you notes are a present to the person who receives it :)

Nadia said...

I love the pink and purple too.

PrincessPea said...

Ugh - you've just reminded me that we haven't yet done Christmas thank you cards. Off to do them now!