14 October 2008

Demi Sweater Revisited

I set the Demi Sweater aside for three quarters of a year, and am now ready to start again.

Tweedy Goodness

Knitting it in the round is much easier. Seeing other people's finished sweaters is inspiring. The crisp sweater wearing weather is arriving.
And this tweed. I am just in love with this saturated purple tweed. (The color in the top photo is much more accurate).

Demi - Twisted Rib

Here's what it will look like when it is completed. I have to have a teeny bit of instant gratification before starting a project like this.

13. Demi Sweater

2 comments:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

Make Bake or Buy?

One day I'll get to this point. I'm only about 1/3 the way throught my first cap.

I just love your sketches.

Lisa said...

So glad you are picking this back up. I am sure Demi is going to be gorgeous!